Cowslip Farm is a hidden gem! Set in a peaceful location on a working farm, only 7 miles from York City Centre. Located across from Strensall Common; an area of outstanding natural beauty and only a short drive from the A64 East Coast road. Easy access to miles of walking and cycling opportunities and a pretty village under a mile away which offers a selection of choice of Pubs, shops and take aways.
Glamping and hot tub holidays also available. Check out Morning Mist and Tally’s Tent
- Why not try our home reared outdoor rare breed bacon and sausages? They’re delicious!
- Electric hook up and three hard standing pitches
- Campsite open throughout the year
- Electric car charging point (additional charges apply)
- Washing machine (additional charges apply) and bike storage available
- Well behaved dogs welcome and must be kept on a lead at all times
- Green chemical site
- On site fire pit, BBQ and picnic benches
- Lovely nature walk around the farm